spring waltz : man with piano

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I'd just finished watching online drama spring waltz.
well.actually, I want to download it into my lappy...
but the link seems to be broke.so...I watched it on youtube. *in case you want to--> Spring Waltz*

it was 2006 koream-drama.
this is my second watched actually..
suddenly.I felt want to watch it all over again..


what I want to say here is that..


I love pianist...I like the sound of piano they make.
how they move their hand..smoothly through each node..one by one..
both their hand didn't play the same way actually..*right and left*
it was beautiful though.
I really want to play it some day..
but it seems hard to learn. so. it is better to listen them playing.

to be precisely it was the man itself. (Seo Do Young) ^-^

I just wonder...
If some guy play a song for me with a piano....
especially dedicated to me...>.<''
ZZZZzzz~ *just dreaming*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??

my liSt