sleeping much

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hello Tuesday!! How are you ?
I always meet you after Monday, isn't it. ^-^
and after that....
comes Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.
Monday....
and there is Tuesday again.
A.W.E..S.O.M.E.

so.what are you doing on this Tuesday???
ME??
nothing much, I guess.
just do some cleaning stuff. *basic things*..
checking email.*lots of time spending here*...
sleeping comfortably.*I alarmed for 2 hours only, but then I snoozed it to 3 and a half hour*..-still dizzy now-
taking care of my brothers.*driving car back and forth to the same old school of mine.kind of remind me of old memory sometimes*...-not THAT old..just old~-

I'm guessing my post today not very informative.
so sorry about that..
maybe because I didn't see much thing lately...*honestly, I enjoy my sleeping time very much* :)



I do sleep like this sometime.

Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. by William Blake
but obviously.
I sleep in the morning too...
it makes sense now right.
that is why I don't get anything lately...because I missed the THINKing part.

aiyaaa.what to do??

#*hye.I got my salary today...from my mum..:>*#



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??

my liSt