I'm Sorry :'(

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I feel guilty for even remember this. but I really don't know what I just did.. :'(
this thing happened at Kompleks PKNS...
I went there to look around..
well. it is Puasa-Raya season now. and there are just lot-a lots of sale happening.

and just when I'm amazed by those gorgeous-pretty blouses..
some boy just went to me.
he just tag along whenever I go.

he seems little...about 5-6 years, maybe.
have dark skin. bangla maybe.
and he asked me for money.
he want it for eat later.
he said that i'll be rewarded (pahala) if I give him. :)

at first I just let him be..
but when he started to follow me around,
I felt guilty...
but then I just smile at him.
I can't do more than that..
I don't know why I can't just give him the money.


until he give-up  *I think.
then he go somewhere else where I don't see him after.



I'm very sorry. :'(

Comments

faiz said…
good girl.. haha :)
kheiru said…
hee..apa good2 ni?? tp thank you je la...:)
d-na said…
doodle doodle :3 hehe
kheiru said…
haha...lupa nak mntak approval dr kau...maap2..^-^''

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??