Salam Eid

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


It's already 5 Syawal now.
so far so good..
I'd increase in weight for the past 5 days~  *rezeki, mana bole ditolak

Just want to wish all the Muslims..




SeLAMat HaRi RaYa AiDiLfiTrI
       MaaF ZaHir & BaTiN
 
      Hamba disini menyusun 10 jari...
      dari hujung rambut hingga hujung kaki...
      Jika ada salah silap di mana-mana.
      Ampun diminta seikhlas hati.   :'(


got some time..you can read Saat Takbir Raya Dilaungkan
hehe...:)

I found this nice photo..somebody edit it beautifully.
it makes me remember old memories..:)


*nice isn't. for asasian and student at palam...

I also want to thank to them who wish me hari raya...:)

Comments

d-na said…
Selamat Hari Raya , kheilda :)
kheiru said…
ehe..selamat hari raya!! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??