having awkward conversation =..=

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

have you ever been in this kind of situation before?
it is like you had been caught on something
from your friend...
but it seems hard to explain to that them what is actually going on~

the truth is known only to you..
however, you just out of word to describe it. >.<''




iyap...
I been in there just recently.
I felt guilty to her because I don't proceed things with her
instead I go with my other friend.
well..something like that.



actually. deep down in me.
I feel like I've been cheated by her.
because she did told me lies when she confronted me at first...
so...you can say that I lost my sense of trusting on her.

I can not explain this to her at instant or just by chatting~
because I know...she will be hurt. :'(
but. it is just how I feel now.

but you know what??!
I'll FIX it...
I'll erase all those bad feeling away...
and protect my friendship... :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??