Driving - myself 1

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

for the first time...I've drive, on my own..
other than to pick up my brother at school.

yes...
because the due date is today.so I need to deliver this mail at that instant..
well...the "pos laju" actually.
apparently. there was nobody here that could bring me there...
so I just drove myself.
all to the post office..
just near the Kompleks PKNS~

hahaha...
well.I need somebody with me along the driving...
so I begged my brother to tag along. *evil me*

alhamdulillah..syukur ke hadrat illahi.
nothing bad happened.
I did drive as normal as I can..
one thing that I'm sure is...
I just can't go over 60 and above. It just feel really fast to me -__-" 



well...I'm just proud of myself..
for being able to drive. *at last*


Comments

d-na said…
tahniah kheilda ! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??