ignorance is embarrassing.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

have you ever been ignored by someone you know??
or whenever you are talking??

or it is you who ignore people around you??
well.if it's YOU!!
I'll hope you change your habit.

what ever it is...
being ignore is something shameful to that person.
or rather hurt their pride~
either anyone notice it or not.
it is natural, I guess.
obviously I'm one of them...>.<''

sometimes..
it really kind of bothers me...
it feels like you are not important at all to that person !!!

but I don't mind type of person actually..
so.
I just let it go then~

I just want to say that...
whenever ones don't speak up...doesn't mean they are totally agree with your behave.
try look at yourself....your surroundings....the scenery of people have around you.
once you understand that...
you'll be a better person to anyone..^-^ *InsyaAllah*

and please.please.please..
               treat others nicely    :)





Comments

d-na said…
ni mesti sebab kena ignore dengan adik tu kan ? ^___^"
kheiru said…
aha....rasa lega lps post blog ni..:)
d-na said…
^__^ faham . faham .

Popular posts from this blog

Beani??

my liSt