full of myself...

ahha.iyep...I kind of full of myself a little while back then
just a little...
and I'm back to reality
when I was in front with the bend of the road..

back again to gear 2!!!
the teacher instructed me.
oh.I push the clutch and managed to gear 2.
while controlling the car wheel.>.<
huh.look at the road. if it safe,then I would take my ride...
I'm so grateful that I'm back to the Metro station safely~(fuh) that wasn't it...
I have to make another round.ahhhhh
well.I'm taking driving class
so I must drive, right!!!
I have just have to mind set my mind that driving is isn't so hard
and after that.
barulah saya dapat memandu dengan lebih selamat.[^.~]

my Pre-Test driving is coming
wish me luck then.
http://matcuoi.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??