Result : Degree Time

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


officially I had knew my place for my degree this September 2012 !!!!
yes...here it is...




kind of feeling lucky..
because I got want I've dream before..*alhamdulillah.syukur*
so I guess I should come to a preparation then.

actually.I woke up late this morning...
I completely forgot about the result today...
when suddenly my friend text me to know where I got.
and boooom...I remembered.  >.<''
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

I didn't get TM scholarship...uhuh.that is why I kind of sad about that.
but it just a temporary feeling..
I get well soon after I got this result....^-^

most of my friend got UTM for their degree.
hoooo..that was far to the south.
wish them all the best..
make all semester to 4 flat....!!!! *insyaALLAH.



Comments

d-na said…
amboi , the genius kheiru :P kihkihkih ... ape ape pun , congrats kheilda :D

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??