hai.hai.hai.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

apa eh??haaa...lg 3 hari je nak puasa....
bulan ramadhan is just around the corner...
and I'm going to fast full-out in house..
not like last year where I was in Puncak Alam...:)

ok...I will be a fresh first-year degree by this september.
which 1 month from now..oooo
I'm not very sure if I'm 100% ready to study again.
because I've been away from it about 5 months already...
getting a work as a ' part time housewife'..
and 'full time movie marathon'...:)

BUT.
by this moment.I'll try to get ready as much as possible.
because...
I want to success in my education.
get a scholarship.
and become a great employment in the future.



I know it is a burden to pay-off the entry payment of a student.
I felt sorry for my parents...
bila tiba masa aku untuk menampung belanja anak aku nanti..
aku harap aku dapat lakukannya dengan baik..:)
and the only ways of me to repay them is by getting good result..better achievement...pray for their happiness and healthy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??