Nah, Untuk Awak ! - Nirrosette

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


and here....the latest novel I've read. *huihui..:)
it has a very cute title that attracts me to buy it.
and it turned out to be a very much interesting novel..=]
fill up with "romantic-islamic kind-comedy-refreshing-concern-sad-courage" in each chapter.

what I like the most is that..
there is the scene in Korea!!haha...
well...it is their first-met scene too...:)

Najiha deals with a lot of problems regarding life around her...

Muhammad Eid.." If you marry me Najiha, I can't guarantee you paradise. But I can ascertain that we'll work together towards it. 'Cause if you're willing to walk with me, Najiha.... I'd be more than willing to guide you InsyaALLAH " :)

Nur Najiha..." Life is simple as I have my lovely dad, sweet ex-boyfriend (Ilham) and my trusty friend (Nina and Dian). That's already make my life complete. " ;)

here the link of the writer --> NIRROSETTE

and enjoy your readings.that's all...:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??