my mum back from L.A.

Assalamualikum w.b.t.

today, at 2 in the evening...my mum's plane arrive to KL.
so my big bro went to fetch her at airport KLIA..
my dad had to go for his work as he got meeting at 2.


and me...
waiting at home for my mum. ^-^. *actually, I woke up late this morning*


my mum went to Los Angelas...for 9 days.
it is her trip for achieving certain target in her job.
lucky for her...
she went to many amazing. awesome. wonderful places there~

4.00 pm
the gate is opening...
guess what..they're back!!! -alhamdulillah-

mum looks tired though....
but she says she a bit hungry and went to eat our breakfast.
she falls asleep later~ *jetlag*

skip all the stories..
and here...the souvenirs.well.what do you think?
my mum went for a vacation
and of course she buy something.


*little tiny pursue for lunch*
one for mum, 
one for sis and 
one for me :)

*this is my mums', -coach-*

*also my mums'. -coach-*

*some shirts for the boys*
Los Angelas !!!

*guess what?? this is my mums'.haha...she wishes to bring it on another trip*

*well..this is for my sis. thinking for her study at Spain , insyaAllah * 

*and yes..this is mine. very lovely . ^-^'' *

there are a lot more things..
but it is keep save within my family...means not for public.haha...

to my sis..
hye.there's no need for choose. it is already yours!!! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??