Barakallah ya saudaraku :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

just recently...
I went to my cousin's weeding...
yes..
just married couple!!!


*kak MIZA dan abg AJ *


actually in the morning...there were this 'marhabban' session.
it was on 9.30 morning....

well..you know..
it was holiday.*saturday*. so...the entire family just went on sleeping ~
I did actually wake up.early!!! and I took my bath just after I perform Subuh...
but....the place seems too quiet.
so..
I decided to back on my sleep. and back into my dreamland..

until suddenly my brother yelled at me to wake up.
the time was 12.30 pm. ^-^''

we finally there at the wedding at 1.45 pm...
many of my relative were already there...*helping*
I don't really know what to do...
I just instantly grab a plate...*obviously to eat!!!   >.<''*

there I met with my gegirl cousin. hehe...*saudara prmpuan la*
they were giving out the door gift to people~
so I smiled at them...*wishing them enjoy*

after eating....
head to their house..nothing to do.just played with the camera..
until the bride and groom coming!!! 


*ladies...*


*picture with the bride*

*my beloved mum and dad...sweet face :) *

who on earth take this picture??  *credit to who ever took it*
ahha...obviously not me.
I just an innocent girl who found this picture while uploading...>.<''.



*shhh...I know it already :P*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??