Driving - myself 2

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Proceed again with my driving skill.
today I went to Kompleks PKNS..
*ala, bgunan sebelah SACC & dekat2 PAS


I made a date with Sakinah....*a high-school friend of mine
we promises to do a movie-drama switching..
she just finished her final exam...
maybe, she want to spend her 2 weeks holiday watching movies...hee
*btw she further  studies in IT course at KL


I planned to go out at 3 pm...
which I did and successfully made my way to there...
but the funniest part is...>.<''
I took a long time for having the auto-ticket machine.

haish....
I repeated went out the window 3 times...
just to get take tiny-little ticket....
well...and to made that auto stick up!!!

It was my first time..
I just did not managed to estimate accurately..
the distant of the car and the ticket.hee..
well..
maybe I will do better next time..^-^ *wish me luck


then I have to find my parking...
after wondering about 2 times. -___-''
ALHAMDULILLAH...
there!!! I found an empty spot....
just in front of KFC  >.<''

and I walked by myself to kyros kebab...*place that we will meet
and you know what...
I had to waited 30 minutes until Sakinah arrives with her sister. :'(
and I did not do anything...
just silently staring other people eating..haha..

we spent 2 hours there...
switching our new dramas and movies...
ahhh.can I finish watching them all for this 2 months ??  *just wondering...

it is already 7 went we apart...
it was in the surau...we perform asar there..
in the end...
I safely went home...

it was great to be able to drive...
I began to like it now.

*ahh.I met Ahmad and Asnawi...there just finished working at Puncak Alam. ^-^''




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??