somthing I realise..

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuu..

how am I??
Fine.Thank you..^-^
today was the last day I'll be in my lovely house...

as I have class this Wednesday.huhu...:'(
and I will not be back until the end of my asasi...

well.that is not what I want to share now...
today I went for shopping with my brothers..
not shopping like shopping for a clothes...
just house store...and some my brother things..
because he will further his studies in Terengganu this Wednesday!!

after finished..
we stop at MPH Bookstore...yah!!
I own this 200 'baucer' book...
so I decided to buy terjemahan alquran..
my brother bought a dictionary and some files, just in case..
there I spent 100 of it...hoho..
I thought it would not exceed 100..but it is more than that.

during my time in choosing the quran..
I overheard some women there...
who were indeed are going to use their 'baucer'..
they're all in novella row...and there were many in their hands too

and I was just...'are there going to spend all the 200 just for novel??'
that doesn't make senses..
do you ever have time to read those novel??
aren't there any other books to read??
I just think again~

I also had that attention at first..
but...
if you think again..
what do you really get after reading one novel??
you will just full of yourselves wishing if you were the heroine in the novel.^-^
then what??
well..different people have different point of view.
but for me..it is waste~


so...
better use your 'baucer' carefully..
don't simply buy things that don't give back to you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??