Out for a LAPPY

Assalammualaikum W.B.T.

hyaiyah!!!!
actually it is not me who wants to buy a laptop..
but it was my friend, Mira instead.
I'm just accompanying her.

the only place to buy a lappy here is Plaza Alam Sentral (PAS)..
which I know very well as I live here..
so that's why I was chosen...

we planned to go around 12 in the noon,
because Mira have chess tournament..
however...what happen was not really according to the plan.

the chess tournament actually ended at 4.00pm..
so we had to perform Zohor first and then start for the JOURNEY~...
it is quite late because the sky was getting dark all of sudden.

I thought we had cancelled, but Mira already plan with someone to buy her the lappy..
so..
kenala jugak pergi....


we waited for bus quite long..
ONE HOUR AND A HALF~..-___-''

oh.akhirnya..sampai~
know what is the time...it 6.30 already.arghh
feel sleepy suddenly..

then we go around the plaza to search after this person..
I don't really know who he was...
and I don't get to see him as I was eating a delicious kuew teow when he arrived and gave call to Mira...haha..

well..that it.
we have to waited another half an hour for the lappy to be updated.gosh...

and its 9.00 pm!!!
we had to UiTM.

another thing happened...
there was no bus until late at 11.00...(ayoyoyo.)
really,..it felt like crying!!!
so I decided to phone my sis...

lucky as, my dad kindly drove us back to UiTM..

LOVE YOU DAD SO MUCH..^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??