I love garbage collector!!

what up with the title??
I just made it up because of my Muet exam this morning...^-^

what a day~
I woke up at 6.00 am after a several times push the alarm button on my phone~
there were cockroach behind the water heater when I try to picked it up..eeui~
finished my breakfast at 7.05 am..
forgot to wake up my brother who is responsible to bring me to SMK SEKSYEN 24(2)~
do not know where is SMK SEKSYEN 24(2) is actually situated~ -_____-''

upon all of that..
I did manage to get there before the exam began..that was 8.00 am

I was placed in group 2 together with other 3 student who I barely known..
so,we just have to wait the first group to complete their speaking test..

the less time to wait.
the bigger the butterflies felt inside my stomach~

really!
I also was the candidate 'A'..
whom the one to speak up first in individual test after given 2 minutes to prepare..

lastly..
we all have to go home right after the exam end..:')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??