english...speak NOW!!

guess what???


I'm in the middle of semester break right now!!
yiPPpieee~

my next class maybe start 20 of November..
yeah.better prepare for the next semester,..
because it won't be easy to pass....

but now...
I need to focus on my MUET exam this 11 October..
wah...it is the speaking test which will be taking at SMK SEKSYEN 24(2)...
i know how the exam will be conduct..but i just don't know how to do it right~

we are going to give out our opinion on some sort of problem..
and then discuss for a conclusion that will satisfied the four of US.

US??who...yeah,I don't know too.
well.we are going in a group after all..so.i hope there are someone who can help me there in my group....:')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??