wednesday with meimei~

meimei is one of my high school friends..
she is also a librarian like me..
we kind of close because of that,I think..

well,now she's at UniRazak.
further on foundation in management or something like that.heee.^^.
at setia jaya..

my journey starts at KTM sek19.haha
I'm traveling alone..
I bought a ticket to setia jaya..
our destiny is to sunway pyramid to watch Harry Potter!!!

I dress up a little bit late,so..
meimei had waiting for me like a hour or so..
I'm so sorry,my friend..^-^''
but then...
it just turn up that I had been waiting for her as she had a group discussion before I managed to setia jaya station..heee
well.it's a win-win situation.ahakx~

the wind is so breeze that time..
woah.it's cool~
then,meimei showed up,..with her two friends.named zi and fara (I dont remember well)...
it's 1.10 pm~
ahhh..I really want to watch Harry Potter.

so,we just walk from UniRazak to sunway..
it takes about 15 mins to reach there....
well...
at the end,we safely watch Harry Potter but a little late for the opening~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??

my liSt