I don't know what to do!!!

iyepp..
according to my precious calender of UiTM
I will be having a TEST 1 NEXT WEEEK!!!

OMG!!!
there are so many things that I didn't understand...
the calculation...the format...the formula..
arghhh~

ya Allah ya Tuhanku,
berikanlah kepada hambamu ini kekuatan dari segi fitrah dan batinnya,Ya ALLAH~
permudahkanlah aku untuk mengulangkaji pelajaran dan membuat latihan.
aku memohon kepadamu Ya Allah, ketenangan hati dan kelapangan jiwa.

to be truth.
I'm really..really..really afraid to face the exam.
it is not that I don't study for the past week..
it is because whenever I attempted to answer the question..
i couldn't get the right answer.
all I depend are on the tutorial classes.

Physics, Chemistry, Computing, Mathematics...
as for the first class, I can follow them as it is the same topic I learned back in my secondary school...
but as the time pass by...
the subject get into some topic new...
and the lecturer just keep on teaching and teaching and teaching...
and suddenly, when I do a revision..
I came to a BLANK~
-_______-''
WOAH!!!WHAT ARE THESE THINGS????!!!

is there anyone there to help me??

Comments

kheiru said…
iyep...GoodLuck kat kau jgk!!=]

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??