choice have been made then~


http://matcuoi.com
I've chosen to study at UITM
further on asasi kejuruteraan coarses....


well..
I really want to study at UTP.
but, as I remember that I'm a private student
and also with the coarses that I'm offer with..
it just doesn't seem to right with me.
I can't really think that I can do it....
(tu la...lain kali buat research tu btoool2)

I choose UiTM as I have biasiswa on this program itself..
for 1 year only~
but.I want to be best in it.
I hope I can do it..
so.
I can graduate faster than my other siblings..
wahaha...
http://matcuoi.com

hah.so...that is what I'm going to do for my further studies.
to all my friends...
I know all of you have to made this kind of choice too~
so.I hope you all think very.very careful..
as this is a choice of your own future life.
and ALL THE BEST then~

-kita hanya merancang, Allah yang menentukan... kita merancang dengan cita-cita, Allah merancang dengan cintaNYA.. perancangan Allah adalah yang terbaik!-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??