yokatta- finally the end of part one

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

praise to Allah. I've did my good job for the final..
that's what I think...
I hope for the best then.



i'll be at home for the whole break then..
still planning what to do~

and currently I'm reading a novel~
kehkeh...
I have another three unread novel to be read...*wait for me u guys~ >.<

it took me awhile to tidy up my room.
ngeee..it felt like i've been moved away.haha...(pindah rumah)
from hostel to home sweet home..
I thought my things weren't as many as others..
but actually, it is quite a lot.
and now there is pain in my neck and my back as I need to carry all of my things on my own~  *yeah, served you right then.

and just so you know..
I've been all night watching this japan drama...
-Sunao ni Narenakute-

and amazingly finished the whole episode in the night. hehe...




it stars Ueno Juri (Nodame Contabile)...she is really good in acting. and the way she speak is just so cute...

the story resolve upon these five peoples in how they lived and carrying the burden of surviving . One as a teacher, one as a photographer, one as a writer, one as a medical salesmen , and a shop assistant~



Comments

qyqa mokhtar said…
usu!!!

weh nak gak cter tuh.. nanti buka sem bagi kat aku =p
bila lah kita nak jumpa??
kheiru said…
alaaa...ni tgok online je la.
time ni wifi uitm laju.hehehe...^_^

bole je jumpa.kita kan SIC sekali.haaa..>.<

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??