In D' end of Semester

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


it's only 2 more week left for the end of semester 1.
woooo..Time sure travels fast.
its felt like just yesterday I'm getting all excited to be called degree student.



and now I'm getting all mess up, preparing for the next paper~
with all the theorems, formulas and all sort of variables.
yeah...
it suddenly struck me that
there is a way lot more challenging stuff in a future !!
heh.kind of split out randomly but
that is just how I feel right now.

nothing will get any easier if you don't try to understand them.
it only will get more difficult than ever.
that is what I call " Challenges "...

what am I doing now?
don't you see...??
I am trying to get over the things inside my head that makes something
called " headache " , hehe...:P



I want to be better in anything I do. . >.<
so that I won't trouble anyone around me.

ps:/ Not satisfied with my answer for final exam.. :'(



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??