Spain she goes~

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I'll gladly want to share to you that my sister had already fly to Spain..
to further her studies in engineering course there..
after spending 2 years of A-Level here at UniKL, Kulim....

lucky me I still be able to accompany her at airport.
it was at the evening...
they were waiting for the tour guide to lead them..
after the briefing...
we went to pray solat Maghrib...
fuuuuuu....there was a lot of people in there...with that small surau.
but we made it eventually..  ^-^


actually there was a few other student who under MARA that also fly at the same day...
so many people were at the airport...
including their aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, grandfather, grandmother and so on..

before my sister went back to her group..
we had our dinner at Mc Donald~
I brought back my french fries to college as I could not finished it.



these are all my sister's classmate..
they all go to Spain...
but some are going to Barcelona...while some to Zeragoza  *which my sister did*

well...
hope she is doing fine there..
enjoy your studying there....FIGHTING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??