Calculus II....??? =.=''

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


why is it so hard to solve the problems??
I spend more than an hour to figure out ONE question only~~~
wahhhh...so tired of thinking ....:'(

not most of them I really find the answer..
literally I leave it blank...
and plan to just ask few of my friends~ haaa

wonder if the teacher will get angry with me.
because I just solve those with the easiest!!!
(tapi bukan senang sgt pun....susa jugak la)

I'm learning the integration now...
the sample given are way to easy compare to the practices..
how come they did it like that???
well....
I did do them step by step though..
it just the answer WON'T come out!!



Please....
help.....
me.....~





I...
am.......
helpless....=.=''


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??