really random

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

Hello Thursday!!
it has been 3 weeks already since my foundation ended.
and I still didn't do anything useful~
all I did was wake up,eating,watching,surfing,sleeping~....
and all kind of it...

just sometimes..
I drive the car..which every once in a week~
Make a tea in the evening.....which sometimes very late in the evening at the point where nobody want to drink..instead, end up being freeze in the refrigerator.
Tidy up my bedroom....which I just do it last week, and I'm not going to touch them now.



you know what??
yesterday I read the newspaper...haha.impressive right??!!
well....I just read the ones that attracts me....
there is this article...talking about how women now decide on living alone rather that being in marriage....


"Can a woman live without a man?
Sure. Do we want to live with a man,
if we happen to meet the right one?
Of course we would, we're not daft."

is it nice?? ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??