The conclusion

Assalamualaikum...

this is sad...it is only a week left before my 'U' life start!!!
I have not watch all the movies yet...aiyah~
but you know what??
I spent most of my time watching movies...
but still, there is plenty of them in my lappy somehow that I don't able to watch YET!! :'P

so as for my break this whole 6 weeks..
I don't do much thing...
I did the cleaning, eating, watching, and some sort of other...-ing
and honestly, I did do some studying...
but it just last for a second and then....ZZZzzzz~

well.I have known my result for the past semester..
so.according to my family..
this is only half of the way.....so, I have to make it a ROAD so that I can pass through the next level.as for that, I'll be very keen for this time.I'll focus 100% in my lecture hall and do all the assignment and homework given smart and nicely done!!!yush...FIGHTING!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??