UTP Educamp 2011

psssst..this is for the private student.
yeah.I'm not qualified to get Petronas scholarship..
so,I applied for the university itself only~
lucky me that I made to the shortlisted for this educamp.
on 26th of April 2011!!!!
^.^

it really sad that my friend didn't made it..=(
well.he did wished me luck..so.ok aje..

this Educamp were held at UTP itself.
The Chancellor Hall..0.0'
very.so.so.so. beautiful place to be.
aha.want to see it..just google it.^.^

my mother and my brother were the one who accompany me there.
we had to wake up early in the morning
because it is in PERAK.
you know what,I can't really sleep that night.
I don't know why,but..yeah.I'm nervous.really nervous.
this is the first interview that I got called.

thank GOD.we made it to the destiny.
we got lost in the middle of the way though.^-^
I got the 'C' card

the first 2 hours there were a talk from the naib chancellor.
and a little bit about the interview session.

the interview was at the Block B.
so in order to get there
there a bus provided for the candidates..
'sapa cepat dia dpt' one..
haha.I don't get to sit.that why I made that phrases.

I met a friends..three from JB,one from KL..
nice.they all very happy go lucky the whole day.
since I'm in group C
so I need to wait for other group finished their interview..
there were group A,B,C,D and E..

wait and wait and wait
comes our turn.=)
we all need to be seated at this one hall..
there were maximized 5 people in one table.
well.I sit with my friend la kan...
but.they want one table to be not one sex only..
there must have boy and girl in the same table.

ngee...so.my group was 3 girl and 2 boy
it was awkward.
no talking at all..
we wait for the next instruction.
here we need to make a bullet for our interview
based on the topic given each candidates.
its only 10 minutes I think.

honestly I don't really get what they want
from the explanation given..
so.I think my bullet is kind of useless..
I realized this after the individual interview..

haaaaaah.
I really can't speak English well.
I can't really think well too.
'Think outside the box'
I really does not think like that~

actually there is a tip for this educamp..
which is 'TALK'
the fasilitator told us.
always talk.
ngee.but I'm just no good with it..

but.thanks to Khadijah.
she is the one who make the conclusion in my group discussion.
it really fast for the interviewer to know the result.
so.all of us kind of startled.
everything is fine when we all agree with the conclusion..
^.^

time up.
3.20 pm....
time to see my mum and my brother..
and we went back to Shah Alam~

it really is a great experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??