my 1'st attempt on driving a car

It happen on this monday ,14 of Feb...(Valentine day tue)
iyep.they took me at my house around 10.10 am that morning..
I was wearing this yellow strip t-shirt with a track bottom and a black scarf
we stop at Metro office sec 2...
after a minute of waiting,..
then my teacher came and took the driver seat.(a guy aka pak cik)
he asked my name and where do I live..
I simply answered it one at a time~
he explained how busy was at the 'Litar',
in that case,we went to Bukit Bandaraya???!!!
oh.dkat2 ngn Bukit Cerakah tue ha~~~

kat situ ,we switched our seat..
where I had to drive the car ,of course.
at first attempt.yeah ur right..
the engine was out.went black out.haha..>.<

then I drive along the way..
there not much car ,but still there is one or two...
I was doing this U-turn ,switching the gear ,stop at the white line ,and some 'bukit move'
it was hard though..
I can't estimate the road divider well,...

know what??!!
I'm the only one student that day..
which mean ,I and the teacher are alone and together at that car that morning.
wah.....scary thought hah!!
he touched my hand tau...
biasala..bdk bru bljar.nak pgg stereng pun susa..

it took me 2 hours playing with the car..
the teacher says that ''you can drive la ,but need a lot of practice''
iyep..I need a car for practice then.



Comments

Cik LunaRose said…
ahaha..dia pegang??OMG..
cm2 ak nak pkai gloves r tme blaja..haha..selamat..em,ko x reti
estimate dvider,ak takot tme kete byk..x reti estimate tme tue..

p/s:ak reply comen ko kt blog ak..cek r..

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??