Karaoke Night

this happen because of my brother
he was so bored and suggested to my mother for a karaoke...
and you know what..
that morning, I just went to my cousin's wedding
and became a door gift girl.>.<.
(ala.yg kena berdiri lelame smbil bg bunga telur kat tetamu tu)

well, I'm not so tired actually.
so I just tag along with the plan of going karaoke..
haha..

my mum wants to go to the nearest karaoke place..
which is at Ole-Ole Seksyen 18..
iyep.karaoke jamban uh.
at first I was like..''muat ke kita satu famili nak masuk nanti?''
fortunately there is a karaoke that set a room.

oh...ada rpenye~~
igt tade.hak.tula...x prnah explore pasaraya dkt2 umah nie.wah=]
so we booked for 2 hours..
(dia kire ikut jam)

msok2 je bilik tue trus plih lagu..
mak ngn abg aku nie mmg super la bab nyanyi2 nie..
ade je lagu diorg..(:

me too sing a song..
such as...
taylor swift-you belong with me
stacy-pakai buang
jonas brother-when you look into my eyes

yah.all the song I sing with all my heart..
but the truth is, I can't sing la..
*suara x kluar...AHAKZ.

Comments

Cik LunaRose said…
ahaha..bes kot..ak rndu nk kua karok ngn knkwn dowh..slalu msti de ane..;p
lps ko nyanyi x hujan ker??

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??