2nd week of 'SPM'

this was the most struggle week ever.
Mathematics,Syariah Islamiah,Additional Maths,Physics..

i have hope on my mathematics..
but..
the other 3 subjects....
-___________________________-!!!!!

don't want to think about it.
every time I check the answer..
it all turns out to be the WRONG answer.
oh mak ai!!

just then,i had 5 wrong answer on my PSI..
well,i'm not really 'semak' the whole paper..
but i can guess that my wrong answer would be even more greater than this..
...=[...

it is all the same for my physics..
such a waste that i had been circled the wrong answer..
(dah bulat da yg btOl tue..tp last minute tuka..da jd salah)
mmg ntah pape la..
susa kowt nak pk jwpan mane btol..
because the answer was all look like true...neh!!



I WANT TO DO BETTER FOR THE NEXT PAPER..
UP3 OF THE WAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??