20 Things About Me

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

psssssst.
don't waste your time reading this.
its just a piece of me
okay,
here we go :

1. not a sociable person-that's why I communicate through blog~

2. shy to take a selfie but comfortable with wefie. haha.

3. really.really don't know what I'm suppose to be yet

4. desire to jog, but always walk instead.

5. trying to wear a shawl properly

6. likes bullying her brothers. -in a good way-

7. blood type O+

8. afraid to donate blood. but I really want to try one.

9. not comfortable with strangers. so please approach me softly.

10. never switch my h/p no 

11. love my bed so much

12. get attached easily to korean ost song but never understand them.

13. don't know how to speak first.

14. easily get to awkward moment.

15. speak clumsily.

16. people say I'm too kind , heee.

17. spend a lot of time sleeping.

18. tak reti makan pedas. 

19. love green colour

20. love you all- especially sakinah, who get me to this 20 things stuff.

WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK
IN SYA ALLAH.



waalaikumsalam w.b.t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??