New Semester - Part 3

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Tak sampai seminggu je lagi tinggal.
untuk cuti-cuti.
untuk sediakan barang-barang 'sekolah' :)
untuk prepare physically dan mentally semua.

next week dah start first class.
new semester.
new subjects.   *kind of tough i guess :(
new lecturers.
new and old classmates.   *wish to see them soon.
new class.... *well, its the same building and floor actually



*hasil karya pdot , one of my classmate. pretty awesome kan. 
siap pakai jaket fakulti tu. it's really creative.


this semester introduces me to many-many new core subject
I hope I could handle them well.
need to maintain my pointer
so I need to have 100% of attention in class.
wish me good luck.
and to my future classmates too.  /please

hmmmm, lepas ni kena la selalu top up minyak kereta tu kan.
dah tiap hari asyik naik bukit je.
ok. till then.
waalaikumsalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??