Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Have you had the answers for the question --- > " What do you good at ? "

as for me..
I've thought about it since my last interview session.
it was 2 years ago.
and I just didn't found the answers yet. 

All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles in your smile
In the back of my mind making me feel like

all I know is that everybody has something they good at.
but we just didn't figure it out yet.
or maybe we just didn't try everything yet. 

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

but then I realize something.
I have a blog!!

which not everybody have one.
is that makes me good at something too .....??
??
??
??!
/wahaha

its true that having one is not that special.
but somehow it made you different with others.
*just my thought
of course I will find something even better to be good at.
because every people have their own capabilities.


hehehe... 
SELAMAT BERPUASA SEMUA . 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??