The stupid ME!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


yeah.I'm become so so so stupid today.
WHY?
because I just lost my RM20 to a chinese~

aaaaaarghhhhh!
why did on earth I gave my precious above all things 'I had that time' (RM20) to that random unknown people of chinese!!!!???

seriously. I just thought of that.
after being babbled from my brother.

bukanlah nak ckp aku ni kedekut ke apa.
tapi ni dah jadi kes lain tau.
kes bantu non-muslim..walhal org islam kita tak bantu (lebih kurang mcm tu la)
well that is what I thougt.


lesson of the day : Don't ever lay your eyes on chinese. EVER!!! They're just give you lie that makes them good~
well, that is what I think. yeah!!!


-Astagfirullah al-azim-
I'll remember this forever!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??