Semester Break + Raya Haji

Assalamulaikum w.b.t.

yes!! The moment I've longed waited have finally come over...*Is my grammar right??*
which is the "Semester Break"..
even though it's just a week...
but still I don't need to walk all the way to the MENARA~ *where the lecture hall placed*
very.very.very tired...
everyday it is a MUST to bring a bottle of mineral water...
if not I will trap in exhausted for a very long period of time and
sweating came out like you've drown in rain~  =.=''  *just a hyperbola, not really sweat~hahahha*

the last day before going home...
me and my girl's friends went out to KFC~
it feels like it was the end...but actually just a semester break...and also just a week.
but we really.really.really enjoy it.  ^-^

*there is someone missing...the one who takes the picture *

well...I made it home!!!
I am HOME now~
agagagagga.....*such a happy mode*


and also this friday (26/10/2012) is AidilAdha....
for Muslim get their Haji Ibadah!!!
*I wish I'll be there soon*

our family will go to the surau seksyen 3 to "sembelih" a -goat.lamb.cow. and others-
hahaha....
I'll just sitting and watching of course... :)
and there also an event with all my cousin.
wah...I am so excited to that day!!
*wish everything go smooth as the planned*

but...
but...
but...

but I can't do just nothing in my "break"..
I still need to study.study.revise.homework...
because I'll be dealing with lots of tests after this "break" over~.. :'(
hmmmm....
that's all....

Walaikumsalam w.b.t.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??