Al-Fathihah for my granpa

23 of August 2010..
13 of Ramadhan

like always.i will wake up at 5 am to prepare for 'sahur'..
so,i just went to toilet and wash my face...
then..
as a grip my door-hand.it feels like someone was outside.
it was my mum.
she said 'aki da meninggal dunia.cepatla turun,tolong kemas2.abg ajir ngn haris ada kat bwh tu.'
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...(kind of not believe)
yes.it was the truth..
my one granpa had pass away this morning..
after eating the 'sahur',...
we(family) clean up the house as jenazah will be broougt here..
it was sad to know that he was gone....
i can feel the missing somehow...
maybe it was because of we had live with him this entire whole time..

AL-FATHIHAH~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??