what i wish..?

yes..
that a question that i cant answer now..
know why..
cuz i dont know whether i can accomplish it or not
arghhh,...

what i wish now..
  • i want to get to study now..but,u know right now im writing this blog.
  • i want to understand all the teaching that my teacher teach me.
  • i hope i did not do anything wrong for this entire 5 months to anyone.
  • i wish my result for this exam will be flying colours.=]
  • i want to be an independent girl.
  • i want to do all my best for all the exam that i will take.
seeing this,..
i really dont know how to start..
hehe..

please pray me for the best..
i dont want to regret soon or later..
seeing all my sis fren got overseas was a thrilled..
not all got chosen..
that was sad..
neh..
tanak pk..=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada orang nak datang umah :P

ignorance is embarrassing.

Beani??